Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Nov 11, 2007

More lazy blogger updates

Next week we'll be halfway through this pregnancy. E is feeling a lot better--and that means she throws up only once a day, this is a vast improvement!!!! We find out the sex of the baby in two weeks and I have bets with any one that will bet--I say it's a boy, E says it's a girl. I have dreams about it too, last night I dreamt we had this new doctor that refused to give us an ultrasound and would only check the babys heartbeat, after we begged him to, and I was trying to figure out the babys' sex from the heart rate and everyone around me was telling me that that was nothing but an old wives tale. Yes, it was a nightmare!!!
E has gained weight, slowly, and has quite an apetite now which is beautiful, the first three months she could barely look at food without throwing up. She is also back to work, and not just once a week but everyday. Things are sort of normal. The best part of it is her belly, it's getting bigger and is so beautiful, so sexy, pregnancy definitely becomes her.
We are yet to figure out where our the two vials that we had at our doctors office are, still no update and the frustration is mounting on my part. Hopefully we will know something soon, our donor has no more standard/ICI vials left -- turns out he is very popular. I'm considering buying two more vials, IUI vials before the year is over. It turns out, as luck would have it, I have a medical situation that might make it a little hard to get pregnant. I will know the day after we find out the babys sex what is really going on, and what complications we should anticipate.