- E is feeling slightly better...just slightly, she has been able to go back to work a couple of days a week, this is an improvement considering she missed a whole month of work. She still has to take her nausea meds.
- She is finally putting on weight, 2 pounds to date, yeah!!!!!!!!!!not much but at least she is not losing any. She lost 20 pounds in the first trimester!
- We have been able to feel the baby move, which is surprising, when we researched online only women who have been pregnant before reported feeling the baby move, it feels like a snake wiggling in her stomach
- We stupidly bought a $9.99 stethescope from walgreens hoping to hear the babys heartbeat, doesn't really work
- We are still waiting to know the location/fate of our two vials of sperm that we had stored at our fertlity clinic which is now closed, last we heard they are at a storage facility in NJ -- I have to call this monday and find out what is going on
- The first part of our sequential screen came back negative, we are going back for part 2 next week and we also have another appointment with the ob. then
- And lastly I am now 32, just had a birthday a week ago
Oct 21, 2007
Lazy blogger updates
I have been lazy, it has been a month since I last posted anything... since then