Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Jun 24, 2007

While we wait

Tomorrow will be exactly two months since we embarked on this baby making mission, it feels much longer though. E's birthday is on July 6th and this will probably be around the same time that she ovulates, so hopefully we'll have a double celebration. While we wait E is working on her Tee business, we are back to work -- which after a one week vacation neither of us was really looking forward to. We are also trying to get back to the gym, I received my fitness handbook for the year from Blue Cross, I signed up last year for the Healthy fitness lifestyle program which reimburses $150 after 120 workouts and 365 days. Last year, I barely had 20 workouts. Our biggest problem has been our diet, we order out about every day, which at the end of the week is $$$$$$ out of our pockets. So that's where we are, trying to get fit, waiting to conceive.