Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

May 20, 2007

A few obstacles along the way



SO, we're playing this game at home, our internet connection is up and down the next. E is on her notebook, I'm using the desktop and every so often we have to glance at the DSL modem to be sure the DSL line is not flashing. When it's up I'm on the computer, when it's down I watch TV, the moment it's steady again I scurry back to the desktop, ridiculous!!!

I just got pics of my nephew, he is ADORABLE!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!

What else is new, I lost my wallet yesterday, for half an hour I looked around everywhere in the house and had to call my bank to cancel my card, just after I got off the phone with them, there is a knock on the door and it turns out my neighbor had found it. That's the good news, the bad news is that I wont have a new card for 5-7 days, this is an online bank (no physical bank ) and this is also where the baby fund is.

E's vacation is over tonight, she has a week off in June and we want to go to Las vegas, which everyone tells me is not the most ideal location for a couple. That's what she wants though and that's what we are going to do. Who knows, we might win big, even though neither of us is much of a gambler.