Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

May 5, 2007

drum roll

We have narrowed down the donor list--not that we had one. E has been taking a back seat for the most part on this issue, but we realized we dont have that much time. We have our psych eval/educational session may 14th and if the test results come back ok then we are good to go. We picked the artsy guy, also described as good looking and outgoing and with a cute baby pic in tow. Should this have been harder? We have to call monday to make sure he has enough vials (what is enough exactly?) for us to use now and to store for future use. E is much younger than I am and I expect that it will be easy for her to get pregnant, I'm older and everyone seems to think I should have tried to get pregnant before E (I have very many friends who are always eager to give unsolicited advice) but we'll do it our way.