Jul 19, 2008
Boutique
I love shopping, but lately and by lately I mean since I found out we were having a baby I spend more time browsing websites and blogs that sell or write about baby related gadgets, clothes etc. I am an expert in baby strollers, there is almost no stroller I cannot identify...and when I see one that I can't I rack my brain and try to search online to find out what model/brand it is. It is sad! I love baby clothes too, but when we found out we were having a girl, it was a little disappointing to find out how many pink items there are...I have about one pink item in my closet and I don't think the average woman wears that much pink, so why the overabundance and saturation of pink. Well, maybe because it's summertime when I was last at the childrens place there seemed to be less pink but what has me most excited is Old Navy's baby boutique collection, I LOVE IT. I don't know if it's a new thing but I noticed it in the last month or so and I love it. I think it is reasonably priced, if you ask me baby clothes are too expensive...but what are you going to do?