Jan 16, 2008
Updates
I've been silent, we've had a lot going on. We are now on our third trimester-Yeah. I've been so busy buying cute baby clothes -- those are really hard to resist but now we need to start buying nursery furniture. I'm yet to paint the room and it's in a mess right now, so that needs to be cleared up. It's going to be busy busy busy from now till April. We have to pick a pediatrician too and are trying to get recommendations from people, I don't think I have ever taken such care in picking a doctor for either of us. E is still getting sick, not as much as the first trimester, she still has her bad days and this Saturday we have a 3 hour glucose tolerance test, after her numbers were too high with the 1 hour test. We hope she does not have gestational diabetes. We have read up on it abit and are a little bit encouraged that it wont be so bad... and there are ways to try and control it, we're hopeful! Every single thing and symptom that one could have during pregnancy she has had. Poor thing, I don't think she would ever consider going for baby 2--looks like I will have to work on that one. We've had two baby classes so far, a pediatrician night and a baby care class--three more to go. It is a lot of information to retain but we have learnt so much, and hopefully are now more prepared. We'll see.