Sep 23, 2007
Eagle Fever
It's football season, and what that means is that the only way I can watch what I want (anything other than football) is by going upstairs to our bedroom. E loves football and the eagles and watches every single game--wouldn't it be so much easier to wait till sunday evening and check the final score online, rather than sit through the 2 hours or whatever time it takes to watch a game? I don't understand these things. Our baby's first words might just be quarterback or touchdown (the only football lingo I kinda know). If I had it my way our babys first words would be SALE!SALE! So as you might have guessed, this Sunday I'm stuck in the house watching football, the Eagles are leading so there isn't alot of the come on! what was that! you suck! -- she's calm, not getting too excited, still spitting every second (first trimester joys)...let's hope the eagles keep winning.