Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Aug 6, 2007

Update

My favorite thing now is to look at baby gear online, and already I see myself overspending. E wants the affordable items, I'm going for the middle of the line, slightly expensive but highly rated items. I'm compiling my list and adding up the items as I go, and it does not look bad so far.
E is doing fine, she gets tired easier though, and is more emotional, she is going to hate me for saying this but she cried yesterday because I wouldn't let her have a snack. Now, if you knew how many sweets E consumes in a day--candy,chocolate,cake--you would understand why I would say no, but she started crying and I couldn't help but laugh. She felt embarassed later, but these hormonal changes have her going crazy.
We have our first ultrasound tomorrow, I'm abit nervous and hoping everything is fine. E's sister has had a couple of miscarriages, including one this weekend and that was stressful on E for several reasons. So far, so good and hopefully we'll confirm this tomorrow.