Jul 24, 2007
Hard to believe we're here
The doctors office called to confirm that "yes, we are pregnant". We were not sure if to call the labcall line or wait for a phonecall from the nurse. By 2pm we had no message on our labcall voicemail, I had E's cellphone with me and did not realize that the nurse had already left voicemail earlier in the morning, all she said was that they had our lab. results. I was worried, thinking it was bad news or she would have simply said we were pregnant. I called back, was on hold for 2 minutes and then was finally forwarded to the nurse's voicemail, halfway through my message was disconnected, it sounded like someone answered the phone instead I got disconnected, so I hang up and called back, was on hold again but finally this time was put through to the nurse. So we're pregnant, 3 hpn's and a blood test say so and E's progesterone levels are good too. We have another appointment in a week for bloodwork just to make sure everything is progressing as it should. Now begins a new set of worries about the pregnancy now that it's confirmed.