Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Jul 6, 2007

Diva day


Todays is E's birthday, she is 24, so now starts the 5 months out of the year that there is a 7 year difference in our ages, Yeah!!! Age was an issue when we first met, but not anymore especially since sometimes she acts like the older, more mature one of us.
We're not doing much, in the past, the whole week before her birthday we'd aptly titled "diva week". Forget independence day, what's a nations independence compared to E's birth? The week revolved around E and she loved it that way, and I made sure every single day was special for her. This year though, with a new job and after our vegas trip maybe she felt we had already celebrated or maybe I was lazy, either way it'a a bit mute. We're going to have dinner at her favorite restaurant and we might see a movie before that and as for the birthday gift--when I finally get a hold of a nintendo wii, she'll have one.