Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Jun 1, 2007

E+M=forever+lots of babies

Our short story--The tale of the two mommies
E and I met in February 2004, online. She sent the first email, I didn't write back for about 3 weeks, and actually had no intention of doing so, mostly because she was 8 years younger and bisexual. Eventually, I did write and she wrote back and I wrote back and she wrote back and 3 weeks later I was at the bus stop waiting to meet her and see her for the first time as I had not seen her picture and she had not seen mine. 3 days after our first meeting I asked her to be my girlfriend (true lesbian after all) but she wanted a friendship. After about 2 months acting like a couple, including slowly moving in together we officially became a couple--that was 3 years ago to this date. Now we have a four legged furry son ZZ, have moved into a house from my cramped apartment and gained a couple of happy pounds. It only gets better with time.