Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

May 15, 2007

Breaktastic news

VERIZON SUCKS!!! This is the second time I'm posting this, our DSL connection has been down since last week and its so frustrating!!!! to say the least and they can't fix the problem. So ... I'm trying not to let this overshadow the biggest week ever for us.
We had our psych eval yesterday...we were late (my fault), center city traffic is a b&*%^. So, good news world E and I are sane enough to have kids, so everyone can breath. It was an informative session...we love her, we love our ob/gyn, we love our therapist, we love everyone.
E started her cycle today, so its countdown time. That's FANTASTIC news and now I'm getting nervous and excited at the same time. The bad news ... turns out our donor is quite popular, he is down 2 vials from last week. He still has 19 vials left, but we need to store some/a couple for next year. I don't know how much is enough, but I really hope we have enough. We need a backup donor though, which we dont have. Back to donor search I guess?